Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random Thoughts...

My friend Gena over at Harmonious House started something called Random Thoughts Thursday. Since I can't come up with any one topic to talk about and since it happens to be Thursday, I am going to steal her idea. Thanks, Gena!

First of all, here's my daughter's Spring school picture. I think she looks soooo cute and not just because I am her mother. I am fairly certain that I could be a complete stranger looking at picture and still think "That child is so extremely cute!" The OCD in me wants so badly to reach up and fix the random piece of pigtail hair, but her sweet little face is enough for me.

I found a new blog that I am obsessed with. This lady is the most amazing and creative decorator I have ever seen and I am so inspired by her. I was telling my friend Molly that I couldn't tell at first if the pictures were of her house or a gift shop she owned. Yeah, it's her house. You should check it out.

Lastly, I will bless all of you with this image of me from my 5th grade talent show that I recently found...



Special isn't it? So many things are wrong about this. I guess the leotard and bike shorts didn't already have enough pattern so I went on ahead and added matching ruffle socks and a scrunchie. And can we please talk about the fact that I am ten wearing an 80-year-old woman's glasses. Apparently the apples of my cheeks were also having vision problems at the time. I can't think of any other explanation for why the lenses would be so enormous that they cover half my face. And an outfit is never complete without the addition of a pair of my mom's earrings. The only thing I envy about this pic is the circumference of my thighs. I mean, I was working that spandex.
That's all from me. Until next time, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing so hard! This pic of you is flat out hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Hayden's pic is so adorable! Second, love the pic of you... so funny! Third, that blog is amazing!! So wish I was that crafty!

    ReplyDelete