Friday, April 17, 2009

Hayden's Heroes 2009

Well, the next Great Strides walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is three weeks away and I am scrambling to get last minute donations and take shirt orders. My friend April is a graphic design artist and she did our Hayden's Heroes logo again this year. I luuuuuuuuvvvv it!

I thought I would post the link our HH homepage so that anyone reading this could join our walk team or make a donation online should they feel moved to do so. You can find it here.

Also, here is the link to the video of Hayden I created this year. I make one for the walk every year to let people know about her disease and to hopefully inspire people. If you watch it make sure you have your sound on. Otherwise you will miss Mark Schultz wailing on a song that makes me cry every time I hear it.

Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment