Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Product!

Ok, so I never claimed that this was going to be a deep or thought-provoking blog! I am a lover of "product". This is my husband's word for makeup, hair stuff, shower products, lotions, skin care, etc. Since I'm obsessed with all of it, I think he decided it would be easier to just give it all one name. So, I have decided to share my favorite items with you on my blog. (This is more what I'm known for than deep stuff anyway!) For my first "Product!" post I have to share with you my current face care obsession. It is the combination of Garnier Fructis moist wipes, to remove makeup and cleanse, followed by Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock for your moisturizer. While I'm sure both of these product are wonderful used alone, the magic happens when you use them together! I swear I saw the texture of my skin change for the better in a week! Try it and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa! I tried it, and of course you're right. Really great face wipes--so quick and easy, and thoroughly removes eye make-up, too! I love the feel of the sunblock, too; you just have to be super-careful not to get it near the eye area because it is an irritant and will stick to your contacts. Other than that, I'm sold! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete