Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My first entry!

Well, I now have a blog. I guess I will start by telling you a bit about me. I am happily married to my husband, Ryan, and together we have a beautiful daughter, Hayden. Hayden has a genetic disease, cystic fibrosis, and you will probably see me reference it on here quite a bit. I love being a wife and a mom. My hobbies include painting, graphic design, decorating etc....basically anything creative. I am not very good at housework and more often than not my poor husband has to get his clean laundry from the dryer! (I'm working on that!) I lead worship at my church and am currently in an awesome study there where I am learning alot and meeting great new friends. I guess that's all I'll say right now. I need to surf other people's blogs to see what I need to be doing on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment