Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute alert

It would seem I am trying to win an imaginary contest in my mind for the most blog posts in one day. I guess I'm excited just to have a place to get out all my pointless thoughts! I feel it is a duty of mine to let my other friends with little girls know when I find a cute bargain. Tonight, when I was buying diapers at Walmart (we were down to one!) I saw the cutest little madras plaid dress in the little girl section. It was $6 and came in a pink/orange combo and a green/blue combo. I am already picturing Hayden in it this Spring with white denim capris and metallic sandals (they have the sandals at Target). For those of my friends that have boys...um...I can't help you. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm blog stalking you!!! Hey, if you email me at momspark@gmail.com I can invite you to my family blog. (it's private)

    ReplyDelete