Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hayden's Heroes


Wow! I can't believe it's already time for the Great Strides walk again! Every year our Hayden's Heroes team raises money for the event that benefits the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I am always so amazed at the generosity and compassion displayed by, not only our friends, but complete strangers! I set up our team website a couple of days ago and the donations have already been coming in. At least half are from people I've never met. My friend, April, is creating our shirts again. We are sticking with the pop art but with a new pic and colors. I am extremely excited about them! If any of you are interested in signing up to join us at the walk, here is the link to our site: www.cff.org/Great_Strides/AlyssaSiler You can also see Hayden's video for our team at http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=82156ac1ed91992a7b7f88&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments:

Post a Comment