Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm getting the modge podge out as we speak...

I had a party recently where part of what was on display was Uppercase Living. The rep, Janae, gave me the cutest set of coasters for my hostess gift.

She told me to put a layer of modge podge over the tops of them to keep the letters in place. Well, I stupidly went ahead and set them out thinking "I'll do it soon. They'll be fine in the meantime".

Enter Hayden Siler. In no time at all she had taken my cute little coaster that said "HOPE" and turned it into...well...

That.

Seems a bit too inappropriate to display in the living room now. I wouldn't want to offend anyone ;)

I should have known better. Afterall, she is the same girl who broke six Christmas ornaments and a snowglobe last month. I'll learn eventually.

4 comments:

  1. How funny! It gave me a smile!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! that made me laugh! out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Alyssa! On my blog is a link to another blog, Dimestore Thrift. She just made the most beautiful Valentine's wreath...you have to see it. I'm thinking about making one myself! Looked easy...you could do it!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete