Monday, April 4, 2011

Adorable Spring/Summer Wreaths!

I MUST make one (or both) of these wreaths!!! They are from the blog Kiki Creates and are absolutely darling. In my opinion they are perfect for Spring and Summer. Now I just have to decided which wreath to copy first! If you like craft projects, you'll definitely want to check her blog out. Click on the pics to visit her blog for more details.
I'm off now to find a tutorial on how to make rosettes..........


Edited to add: Well, I didn't have to go very far in my search. She has a tutorial right on her blog for how to make the rosettes. Check it out HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, and of COURSE she's LDS. I should have known! Yes, I will start stalking her now...and if you need a partner to make a wreath, I'm game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for linking my project up! So SWEET of you.:)

    ReplyDelete