Thursday, May 7, 2009

New look!

Ok, so even though I'd only had my old look a couple of months.....TaDa! I have a new one! This is soooo typical of my personality. I was that kid who, every year for her birthday, asked for new bedding. Literally every year I changed my bedroom color scheme completely. My house is always changing and don't even get me started on my hair. Today I found myself on ShabbyBlogs.com through someone elses blog and I was in heaven. I know there are other websites with free backgrounds but ladies, these are the cutest ever! There are even a handful of designs that have matching headers. Free buttons, you ask? Why yes! She even has a selection of free blinkies and buttons to choose from. Don't be surprised if I have a different background every month. It's just how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. love the look! looks familiar too~did you see it from my friend sara's blog? The title is way cute. Hope the walk was fun today! go team Hayden!

    ReplyDelete