Monday, May 18, 2009

A hilarious blog and some other stuff...

None of the following topics were enough to form their own post so, instead, they have lumped together into a post that makes no sense. Ok? Here we go.
have found THE funniest blog ever. EH-VAH. You will laugh so hard that you will probably even snort a time or two. Unless, of course, you do not have the same sense of humor that I do. In which case, you might find it to be just mildly funny. The blog is Cake Wrecks. People send in pictures of professional cakes gone sooooo wrong. She then adds her own funny comments. The outcome is brilliant. Some are funnier than others and on Sundays she features cakes that have actually been executed beautifully, but I promise you, if you browse through two or three pages you will find some treasures. For instance, this is someones interpretation of Dora the Explorer.

I think my favorite though is the cake that was supposed to say "Happy Fatherhood" and came out saying "Happy Falker Satherhood". Seriously. Anyway, you must check it out.

My second random thought is that I'd like to do another product post but I need some inspiration. Does anyone have any questions or ideas for a post? Maybe I was wrong here because those two sentences could have made quite an interesting post all by themselves. I'm sure of it.

Lastly, I had to post some pics of Hayden and her friend Eva because they are so stinking cute. Eva came over to play with her sister Emily and she and Hayden promptly put on pink princess dresses. Hayden has on the super low-cut version.

Here they are playing Hayden's piano. I love that from one pic to the next you can tell that they switched off so each one can have a turn. I think Hayden might have even done this without my making her. Or maybe not. We're going to go with she did.

My OCD is wanting to reach out and straighten that taper candle.

Well, I hope everyone has a delightful week. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment