Monday, November 2, 2009

Just try and tell me you've ever seen a cuter Minnie Mouse

"Mommy, I wanna take a picture where I'm saying 'Boo!'" With her God-Grandparents, Chris and Carol
Cute even from the back!
Next we went trick-or-treating to Hayden's favorite babysitter, Graham.
Graham's mom, Adrienne, didn't have any candy on hand so she gave Hayden a banana (which Hayden was thrilled about). Here she is talking on it like it's a phone.
They had the cutest new little kitty!
Hayden loves talking to their kitties.
Our last stop was to see Hayden's preschool teacher, Mrs. Holleyman. She was having a Halloween party at her house and was all dressed up.We all had a great evening. I told Ryan I would try to pick a costume next year that didn't involve tulle because he's had a heck of a time getting her in and out of her carseat the past couple of years!
2006 2007
2008

2 comments:

  1. she is, BY FAR, the cutest minnie mouse, I have ever seen!!! so so so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought she was so adorable!!! The Minnie Mouse is my favorite, but will have to say the little lamb of 2007 is a close runner-up! Thanks for bringing her by my house. I loved seeing all of you.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete