Saturday, October 10, 2009

Holiday Cards

Some of you already know this but, for those of you who don't, I have a little business on the side I call Polkadot Daisy. I do holiday photo cards, birth announcements, birthday and shower invitations etc. Since the holidays are fast approaching I thought I would post some of my designs to give you an idea of what I do. If there is a design you like I can add your pics and info to it but I especially like custom orders where you tell me what style and colors you like and I can design something new. Pricing for a 4x6 is $1.00 a piece and 5x7s are $1.50 a piece, both with a minimum order of 30 cards. If you are interested in getting pricing for cardstock invitations or glossy cardstock Christmas cards just let me know. The above pricing is for photo paper. The first Christmas card you see was ours from last year. I designed it as two separate glossy postcards and they were held together in the top corner by a snowflake-shaped brad. Here are some designs:
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know that you did this!!! jackson is having his first annual halloween party this year.. and i ordered invitations on photo paper from a girl's shop on etsy. you should so set one up!!! i paid $1.10 per invite. and then i bought halloween bunco invitations from a girl, i paid her $10 for the design and then i could print them anywhere. just an idea!!! :) yours are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete