Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Little Soccer Player!

Hayden had her first soccer practice last night with "Coach Dan" through the YMCA! She looked so stinkin' cute!
I, of course, had to add pink in the outfit, er, uniform somehow! When they first got there Coach Dan had everyone sit down to decided their team name. Hayden offered up "The Giraffes" for her choice. My guess is this was because we had been to the zoo earlier that morning but I could be wrong. Another kid said "The Bus" should be the team name and Hayden's friend Karson said he liked "The Dinosaurs". I don't know if asking a bunch of three-year-olds was really the best decision but kuddos to him for trying. I still don't know what they came up with for the official name. Here's their huddle:Ryan and I were actually really impressed with how well she stayed with the ball and and far she could kick it! We were proud parents.Way to go Haydie!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it fun?! You're gonna find yourself getting a little competitive....just watch! :)

    ReplyDelete