Monday, July 13, 2009

My baby is three!

Let me first start by saying that if I had known my hard drive would crash, sending my computer to the computer-fixer-man for a sweet forever, thereby leaving my last post up twelve days too long, I most certainly would not have written it about my acne! That being said, since it was up so long more of you left comments and I am happy to know that I am not the only female experiencing this freakish, probably hormonal, issuse in her late twenties. I have an appointment with the dermatologist on Wednesday so I'll share how that goes at a later date.
Anyway...I will back up on the posts after this one and share some other photos that have been taken in the past two weeks but today I had to share some of Hayden's 3-yr. portraits! They turned out sooooo good! Our friends Bill and Molly Crouch (bcpro.info) do photography and videography and Bill shot these both in their yard and down in Paseo (the arts district of Oklahoma City)in front of all the art galleries. I put a slide show at the bottom that has more of the pics in it. I'm pretty sure she looks more like a five-year-old than a little girl who just turned three and I'm also pretty sure that she's stinkin' adorable.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hayden's 3-yr pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment